YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Nurse and Mommy



Being a mommy is a full time job on its own, but being a nurse and a mommy? Boy does it keep me busy! I'm always looking after someone! Whether it be one of my sweet (or sometimes not so sweet, hehe) little adult babies at home, or caring for the many different kinds of patients I have, there is always someone who needs my attention.

I don't mind though! I love both of my full time jobs, nurse and mommy! Nothing makes me happier than caring for others. Doesn't matter if its tough love like a spanking, or forced enema, or just some sweet coddling after a checkup -- it all makes me happy!


Nurse Betty

Must be 18+
US & Canada: 1.888.430.2010 OR 1.888.938.7382
International: 011.1.714.442.2402
All calls discreetly billed as 'ME LLC' // Calls 1.99min + 2.50 connection fee // Text sessions 1.49/min

No comments:

Post a Comment